1. Finish this sentence, ‘I can’t start my day without’…
Tea and a warm shower.
2. What do you do when you’re not working?
I try to cook or bake something I haven’t tried to before because I find it very creative and relaxing. Once I was extremely bored, and I looked up a recipe by Nigella Lawson of a lemon loaf cake and decided to bake it. It turned out to be really tasty!
3. What’s your favorite Toronto spot? And Why?
Sugar Beach, it’s in the city but it’s never crowded and you have the luxury to sit and relax to the sound of the lake.
4. What three words your colleagues use to describe you?
Cheerful, easy-going, adaptable and caring.
5. If there is any advice you would give a person, what would it be?
Never wait for things to happen, make them happen.
6. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Reading people’s minds. I am a very curious person and like to read people through their body language, and reading people’s minds would just be some extra understanding of the personality of the person.
7. You’re the new addition to a crayon box, what colour would you be?
Purple. The colour purple is associated with independence, luxury, ambition and devotion and I feel like I am all of those things.
8. What skill would you like to master?
The skill of writing as it is one of the most powerful tools for storytelling.
9. Explain what you do at On Q Communications.
I am an intern at On Q, I learn a bit from every department that is, social media, strategy, new business development and media relations.
10. What makes you a unique dynamic team member?
I’m always looking to learn something new. I’m also quite flexible and always adapt to a team style if I need to.