1. Explain what you do at On Q Communications.
I am a PR/Social Media Intern at On Q Communications. No two work days are the same here. One day you’re assisting on media buys, the next you’re creating social media calendars, researching or creating marketing plans.
I’m really excited to add value to the clients, extend my learning curve and produce amazing work!
2. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Be an idea-man. Have my brains churn out amazing ideas all the time.
3. What’s your favorite spot in Toronto?
Ripley’s Aquarium. It baffles me every single time!
4. What do you work towards in your free time?
I spend a lot of time watching documentaries, discovering amazing campaigns around the world, listen to podcasts and music, reading, traveling and yes, playing pool to unwind.
5. If there is any advice you would give a person, what would it be?
Be Kind. Karma is only nice to those who are nice. It’s a universal rule.
6. What makes you a unique, dynamic team member?
I love working in teams, as I believe working together produces better results. I enjoy taking up projects that are out of my comfort zone and bring in fresh ideas and concepts.
7. You’re the new addition to a crayon box. What colour would you be?
Definitely a Red! It represents the energy, desire and the determination to make things happen.
8. What skill would you like to master?
The art of visual storytelling through creatives, photos and illustrations. A picture speaks a thousand words!
9. Finish this sentence, ‘I can’t start my day without…’
An extra 5 mins of sleep.
10. Describe yourself in three words?
Creative, resourceful and a team player