Public Relations and Social Media Intern
FT from May 18 2016 to August 2016
Reporting to the Account Director, this position will support public relations and social media initiatives for clients of On Q
– Participate in strategy and brainstorm discussions for current clients and prospective clients.
– Daily monitoring of social media channels for each client
– Media Monitor for clients, build media lists, stay up to date with emerging media topics
– Monitor social media analytics for each client
– Work closely with the Managing Director and review responsibilities on a weekly basis
– Write content for the web, social media, and internal programs
– Keep abreast of emerging social media platforms, tools and technologies on an ongoing basis
– Seek and reach out to prominent blogs and influencers across North America
– Use online tools to create original content and schedule content for publishing
– University or college student or graduate in public relations or a similar field
– Sound knowledge of popular social media channels, including Facebook ,Twitter, YouTube,
Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Snapchat, Periscope, blogs and location-based services
– Effective writing and communication
– Work well independently and as a team member
– Experience creating and executing social media content for a business or group
– Graphic design experience is a strong asset
Ideal candidate is a dynamic self-starter, with a strong work ethic – an entrepreneurial spirit looking to advance in a position that is both challenging and rewarding, with lots of opportunity for growth.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com and indicate the position of Public Relations and Social Media Intern in the title of the email. If you are suitable for the position, we will be in touch with you shortly to learn more!