Developing a trusted online presence for brands that are just breaking into a given market takes expertise, time and resources. Pure Organic Foods, a healthy food brand with Bolivian roots, wanted to hit the ground running when it’s Royal Quinoa products arrive in Canada in 2018. The owner presented On Q Communications with a unique challenge – spread the word about the brand on social media and grow the brands’ social channels BEFORE the product was even available on Canadian store shelves. On Q got foodie influencer, Rey Pan on the case… and the rest is history.
- Create compelling, original content including photography, video and story lines that authentically resonate with followers, keeping them engaged and interested in the Pure Organic Foods story.
- Position Pure Organic Foods as a reliable source of high quality quinoa, identifying the product as the ‘Champagne of Quinoa.’
- Producer Facebook Live and Instagram Stories featuring the founder of Pure Organic Foods.
- Develop monthly content calendars that feature quinoa recipes from foodie influencers, attracting followers interested in recipes and a health-conscious lifestyle.
- Capture original photography and videos featuring Pure Organic Foods Royal Quinoa as the main ingredient and recipes created by the farmers who grow and harvest the grain.
- Create a social contest for giveaways that include a gym membership to a Toronto club. Followers are immediately entered into a draw.
- Draft and prepare a calendar for the distribution of messaging about the arrival of the product in Canada. This tactic is to compliment the Public Relations plan.
While Pure Organic Foods Royal Quinoa is expecting to arrive in Canada at the start of 2018, the brand is already known to a robust community of social followers on Instagram and Facebook.
Pure Organic Foods Instagram account is followed by some of the biggest lifestyle and foodie influencers in Toronto. Creators such as @dineandfash, @theeverydayfoodie, @avec.rosemary, @sincerelykn, @winnspiration, @phone.eats.first, and @torontoyogamommas, each have 10k – 25k engaged followers who are interested in health and wellness products, recipes, and food products.
Pure Organic Foods receives an average of 11% engagement rate every month, 8% higher than the industry standard for engagement per post. This is important because it tells us that the audience enjoys interacting with the content and that the brand is liked, talked about, and shared by Canadian fans. This can be seen in the comments section for certain posts whereby followers have been asking when they can get Pure Organic Foods where the products are available in Canada.