The MBA Tour hosts countless events across the globe and when the company was ready to take over the North American market, they called On Q to assist. The goal was to create a powerful marketing campaign that promoted and filled 12 events across the continent with pre-MBA students.
- Develop and executed a public relations and social media campaign, leveraging partnerships, spokespeople and bloggers to make The MBA Tour the “go to” place for everything MBA
- Work with influencers from The MBA Tour database to grow the main international Facebook fan page, launch and grow India and Latin America fan pages and develop strategic Facebook applications in order to grow the number of fans
- Administer proactive Twitter and LinkedIn campaigns involving alumni, partners, schools and professors
- Launch aMBAassador, a blog that drives traffic to the website and shares educational articles for prospective MBA students
- Develop a strategy to expand interaction with schools and pre-MBAs, such as the newly administered “1 Minute MBA” video series and #AfterMyMBA
- Utilize PR to increase awareness of The MBA Tour year-round and build credibility for the brand
Year after year On Q has exceeded attendee goal numbers. Our team has effectively created an online and offline brand awareness that ensures events across the content are filled. Since 2006 we have assisted The MBA Tour in growing a social following of more than 70,000 fans who actively take part in events and online initiatives. In summer 2016, The MBA Tour saw a record setting event attendance.