As Fitflop expanded into the Canadian market for the first time, the brand needed a public relations firm that would assist in garnering high-profile coverage. The goal was to raise brand awareness in the fashion market, an awareness that would push for increased sales. The Fitflop brand didn’t have a spokesperson in the country.
- Find and train Fitflop sales staff to act as certified spokespeople for the brand
- Proactively target female audiences through a public relations campaign that educated the public on the health benefits of wearing Fitflop
- Develop and pitch monthly press releases focused on timely stories and events
- Creatively leverage targeted social media influencers to spread awareness of the Fitflop brand
- Introduce the men’s line to media and influencers through product samples and desk side meetings
- Deliver product samples to a sought out media demographic
The launch of Fitflop was a huge success, with features in top tier media such as National Post, Best Health Mag, Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, Flare, Lou Lou, Entertainment Tonight Canada, CTV and Cityline. Our efforts in three years amassed more than 19.3 million impressions and 68 high-quality features.